Employers Value Real Estate Majors
Most people think Real Estate is about selling houses (real estate agents), but there’s so much more!
Real Estate majors acquire knowledge for:
• how to bring money to a deal (capital markets, investment banking, private wealth management),
• how to value an investment property (commercial & residential),
• how to get a project approved (real estate developers),
• how to manage an investment (asset management), and
• how put the right users in the asset (commercial brokerage, leasing/sales, property management).
Real Estate Investment and Development are top skills for Real Estate grads.
CBRE, JLL and Cushman & Wakefield are high paying employers of Real Estate grads.
Commercial Property, Negotiation and Real Estate Economics are top Real Estate skills at high paying employers.
20% of Real Estate grads have their master's degree.
After 5 years in the industry Real Estate grads earn an average of $65K.
Private Equity, Securitization and Capital Markets are skills that correlate with a higher salary for GSU Real Estate grads.
The Real Estate industry is trending up for GSU Real Estate grads.
CBRE, Keller Williams and JLL are the top three employers for GSU Real Estate grads.
Analyst, Asset Manager and Property Manager are top titles at Cushman & Wakefield for GSU Real Estate grads.
The average salary for recent Real Estate grads from GSU is $83K.
71% of Real Estate grads from GSU are male, while only 29% are female.
Current Average Salary by Degree Level for All Majors
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
|$54.2K Bachelors||$71.8K Masters||$79.4K Doctorate|